Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Ford transit box van diesel. 2006. Where is the european number

Customer Question

Ford transit box van diesel. 2006. Where is the european number situated please.
Category: Ford
Expert:  sean replied 3 years ago.
Hello , I hope I can be of assistance.What do you mean by European number? Do you mean the VIN,emission level or type approval number?Do you have the registration number or chassis number?(Assuming it isn't the VIN you want).Let me know and I'll reply as soon as I'm able to.Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I believe it is a European conformity number that starts with the letter 'e'. (not the VIN).

Again, I believe that it is normally in section k of the log book (it is not there). It should also be recorded on the data plate but I am unable to find any number with the prefix 'e'.

If there is no 'e' number then again I believe that I have to have a certificate of conformity.

How do I get this?

Thanks in advance.

Expert:  sean replied 3 years ago.

Hello again,I'll refer you to then reply I sent for you other question. http://www.justanswer.co.uk/ford/8gjxr-response-requiring-info-registration-no-fx06ebf-vin.html Regards,Sean.