Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hi there,please can you help?just bought a 2009 t330 100 swb

Customer Question

hi there,please can you help?just bought a 2009 t330 100 swb ex rac transit,after buying and driving home,noticed that the left indicator turned on the hazard warning lights,which would flash for 6 times then stop,right indicator was fine tough,when i press the hazard switch it does the same 6 times then stops? so ok ,book it into a highly respected auto electrics garage,they fit a new flasher unit,work for a minute or two then reverts back to usual,says he thinks the module needs reprogramming and i get sent to a ford dealership garage,they have a look at it and think that i should try the auto electrics i tried first,as he says that so much extra things that run on the battery were in the back and then stripped out that he would have to start over and rewire the whole thing from scratch costing around £500 and if that was not the fault the module was to blame and replacing that another £600 it had passed an M.O.T so i guess that it was stripped out after that as their was a workbench with wires going to that,a winch, notice another small fuse panel and light switch in the back with spotlights (which the auto electric garage got working for me) so i'm completely at a loss what to do,any advice would be greatly received,thanks paul 

hi,ok   it is now the 30/5/2014 and i am waiting for any response from you ?? anybody there??

Category: Ford