Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My Ford Galaxy Auto 2003 2.3 Petrol has gone into limp mode.

Customer Question

My Ford Galaxy Auto 2003 2.3 Petrol has gone into limp mode. I have done a transmission fluid change, still no good. Had a fault test done and showing fault 00264 solenoid4-N91. From what i have read, this is located within the trans and i should check all connections for damage or bad connection before changing solenoid. Is this correct? If so, how do i go about locating and cleaning, checking connections? Any advise and info on what i need to do would be much appreciated. Many thanks Mr Ward

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Mr ward,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?