Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi I have a Transit T350 2011 (11 plate) 115 high top lwb,

Customer Question

Hi I have a Transit T350 2011 (11 plate) 115 high top lwb, rear wheel drive on 83,300 miles. I am having a problem with it constantly revving up and down or hunting itself, sometimes it's that bad it shakes the van when sat at traffic lights! It stops and runs smoothly for a while, but then if you turn off ignition and restart, it starts off doing the revving all over again! The temp gauge is also fixed at 60, even when been on a long run, the air blows hot in the cab though, and the water bottle is still half full? It has been in for this fault at the ford main dealers before I bought it, but still it continues? Thanks in anticipation of a diagnosis then I can send it back to the dealer under 3 month warranty for another go!
Category: Ford