Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hi I have ford transit 2.4tdci 115,3,4 cylinder noisy, also

hi I have ford transit 2.4tdci 115,3,4 cylinder noisy, also injectors for the same cylinders operate on 10 percent and the oil is gone, there no visible leaks on the engine. PLEASE HELP
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes will waiting for my answer.what happen is taking to long?do you have any expert or not?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

why do u think I paid 20 if I don't need the answer how could u offer me to close the question if I haven't received my answer thanks for your help

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Are there any type of warning lights coming on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes yellow lights for cervice

Has a oil pressure test ever been performed on the vehicle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no never

Ok, what causes the issue that you are having with the vehicle is a lack of lubrication and this comes from a lack of proper oil pressure, the oil pump is what causes this. I am also a warranty inspector and have inspected this issue before. The first step is a oil pressure test, and the oil pump will likely need replacing.
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.