Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a ford fiesta 1.6tdci which comes up with two fault

Customer Question

I have a ford fiesta 1.6tdci which comes up with two fault codes, one is P0202 injector 2 error and I cant quite remember the other but think it was P0123 throttle sensor A error. I was led to believe it was the throttle pedal assembly so changed this yesterday but made no difference, you can clear the codes but they just come straight back again and leave the car with red light on and in limp mode
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

From what you are describing the #2 injector has failed and is causing this issue, when the injectors fail on these vehicles the system will often set other trouble codes such as the throttle code.
The #2 injector would need to be replaced.