Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

rear offside door wont unlock either with remote or manualy

rear offside door wont unlock either with remote or manualy from in side
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

This issue is a failure to the door lock actuator inside of that door, the door lock actuator will need to be replaced in order to correct this issue.
If the door is closed and won't unlock this will need to be taken to a shop that has done this kind of work before, because getting the inner panel off is not a easy task with the door closed.