Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hi my name is ***** ***** mid wales i have a transit 2004 that

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** mid wales i have a transit 2004 that develpoed a diesel knock i had it diagnoesd fault codes were p0149 p1563 p1564 component data p1664 p0335 i have changed crank sensor did not cure knock. i then bought a solenoid from ford and now the van wont start the solenoid i took off was a ********** the new one is ********** the man in the ford garage said that this item is a super seeded number and assured me that the item would work i have joined the wires together corecttly, could you please advise yours harry

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I haven't heard a thing still have the problem