Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hi have ford puma 1.7 . changed plug and plug leads today i

Customer Question

hi have ford puma 1.7 . changed plug and plug leads today i also removed two plugs one on left and other on right of the engine . put both back on .the immobilser has kicked in and car wont start . how do i get ar started.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you ...

When you say the immobiliser has come on - what exactly is happening ??

Rgds, MIKE................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

engine will not start r turn over just dash board lights and no a kick when is turned fully.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still waiting on my answer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
i have been waiting for 1 hr for answer and no answer yet. i have ford puma i changed plugs and leads b. i also removed 2 plugs on top of head near spark plug 1 on left and 1 on right.the immobiser seems to have kicked in ar will not start . how do i get it started
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The ignition lights will come on but the engine will not turn over
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not happy with response i asked question about 2hrs ago and never got answer. i had to go on to another free site were i got answer car i now going .24 pounds for what . i am not satified and request my money back.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

regards price it was 18 pounds when i asked question then all of asudden i had to pay 24pounds

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Paul -

You asked your question at 7:18pm -

I replied to you with my Info request just 20 mins later -

You replied but within 34 mins you re listed your question - I did not have chance to get back to you before you did that. There are many others on here not just yourself wanting help - I would have got back to you as soon as I could - but when you relisted it - you took it out of my list.... the delay there , was in fact not down to me but yourself.

If you require a refund of your deposit, you will need to mail in to justanswer to ask for that.

Rgds, MIKE.

( This is not an Info Request )