Mike
Mike, Ford Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

could a electrical pump help or this is not advised...let me

could a electrical pump help or this is not advised...let me know pls
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE...

No - that is not advised at all - it wouldn't work, it would be "seeen" by the Pcm -and it would cause all manner of problems..

Given that the fuel you say is seemingly running back to the tank when left- this is usually caused by a leak in the system - not so much a diesel leak - but an air leak.. The system needs to be pressure tested to find / cure that ... then you will be sorted...Its often a seal on the pipes or filter area to be honest - but thats what needs to be done on this now.

** ** >>- - - >> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.