Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hi there i have a iveco 75e17 year 2003 which has cold running

Customer Question

hi there i have a iveco 75e17 year 2003 which has cold running problems its ok when warm and it starts ok but loses power when you run it for first 5 to 10mins
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The issue that you are having is consistent with a fuel injector that is not priming up correctly and is under spraying when the engine is cold.
The first step that I would suggest is to have the fuel injectors balance tested which will show if one is not functioning correctly.