Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi, My boot sensor open comes on when I, put main lights on.

Customer Question

Hi, My boot sensor open comes on when I, put main lights on. 2. Put in reverse gear. Also there's an occasional squeaking noise, coming from the passenger rear Lhs seat to c-post area. I've had a brief look, thought I fixed it and now it's back with a vengeance . Regards Bill
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you -

Can you tell me if all the lights work as they should - and all at correct brightness?

Too - have you had any work done on the car at all - and / or any bulbs replaced of late?

Rgds, MIKE.......................................