Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi, I have a 2004 ford ranger

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2004 ford ranger and my young nephew was messing around with the*****gear stick the other day, now every time I start my truck the RFW light is on the dash board. Any ideas how to stop this coming on? Thanks steve
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Steve,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Steve,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal thanks for the reply, if you could return my deposit then I will be greatful and look elsewhere.

thanks steve