Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi i have a ford focus mk1 on a x plate with factory fitted

Hi i have a ford focus mk1 on a x plate with factory fitted LPG the issue im having is the engine dies after about 2mins of being on LPG but i can start it straight back up again and it will go for about 2mins it is fine on petol
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
This means there is a blockage in the fuel system somewhere and the way to cure this issue is to have the fuel system cleaned with a fuel induction service. This service can be performed at most any shop and takes about an hour.