Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi, I stopped at the shops last night in my transit, when i

Hi, I stopped at the shops last night in my transit, when i came back out it would not start, it just turns over very fast!
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
With the vehicle turning over very fast, two issue will normally cause this to happen. The fuel pump has either failed or the crankshaft position sensor has failed both will causes this problem.
The fuel pressure would need to be tested and the crank sensor needs to be OHM tested.
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.