Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi , i have a ford connect 2005.

Customer Question

Hi , i have a ford connect 2005.

The interior light has stopped working when using the remote locking /unocking control, also the" lights on warning beep" when ingniton is off does not ping

The light does work when switched to the on position. Also when using the remote, the interior light does flash on , then immediately goes off , so obviously there is power , what do you make of it. Is a relay invoved in this circuitry ?

This has all occured since changing the factory fitted radio to a modern DAB radio. During this change i did not make any bad connections or short any power lines.Gary

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Shantal, the problem still exists. Unfortunately I have not had any response from this service, not even an acknowledgement. The fee of £21.00 has been taken from my debit card to which I was under the impression from your terms that would be payable upon receipt of a satisfactory answer to my problem. Frankly I am seeking a refund, and I will resolve the issue when the vehicle goes for a service next time. Regards ***** *****