Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi, I have a 2007 ford mondeo (diesel) the drivers electric

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2007 ford mondeo (diesel) the drivers electric window will not go up. Is there an easy way to get it back to the closed position?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ,good afternoon to you
Okay does every other ekectrical function works on the drivers door also does the passenger window work from the drivers door switch
Regards Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The passenger driver door works, other functions work. There is a clicking sound when i push the button but no movement.

Hi there thanks
Ok
Can you remove fuse 3 from the fuse box on the passengers footwell and leave it out for a minute then refit it and retest the system
Regards Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi having a problem locating the second fuse box. I did find something on the drivers side behind a storage compartment. Could this be it?
Hi there
The Fuse box is located under the glove box in the passengers side footwell there is a foam cover covering the underside of the fuse bix
Regards Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi. I removed No 3 fuse (7.5 amp) but window still does not close. Anything else I ca do?
Can you now do the sabe with fuse FA1 (25amp ) in the rear fuse box (passenger side rear boot carpet area )
Remove carpet piece to access fuses
There is 3 lots of fuses reference the cover for the exact fuse
This will reset door module drivers side as I susoect this has locked up
Regards Brian