Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have 2011 focus the boot locks soon as i close it the doors

Customer Question

I have 2011 focus the boot locks soon as i close it the doors won't lock interior lights stay on the temperature as gone to three dashes and indicators work outside but don't show inside this all just went yesterday whilst driving help
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good morning to you
Ok the first thing to check and most probable cause is a loose multiplug at the fuse box
There is a fuse box /gem module located in the passengers footwell under the glove box
Can you have a look at the two thin multiplug on The bottom of the fuse box to ensure they are clipped right home as I have had issues over the years where by one of these plugs is just not fully home and was causing similar electrical issues with the vehicle
There is a green and a brown plug ensure these are right home incase this is caused by a loose connection at the Multi plug
I strongly susoect one of theses plugs will be not fully home
If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know
If you are completley satisfied with my answer /advice
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER
Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice day and a merry Christmas
Any positive feedback or bonuses are greatly appreciated
Brian
Hi there good morning to you
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER
Brian
I hope you will be completley satisfied with my answer /advice
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER
As customer satisfaction is priority
Hi there how did you get on with this issue
Regards Brian