Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I own a 2012 Focus diesel 1.5 cc and have tried to fit a HID

Customer Question

I own a 2012 Focus diesel 1.5 cc and have tried to fit a HID light kit with no success, as the lights will not work and a red dash warning "bulb" shows on the dash board.
Any fix or help appreciated to make the HID kit work
Tony
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am extremely unhappy with the service and demand a full refund of the £21 I have already paid immediately.

The service experts have failed to respond to my question at all.

Very disappointed customer,

Tony XXXXXXX