Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have a 2007 Ford Focus Ghia TDCI which I have had from new.

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Ford Focus Ghia TDCI which I have had from new. The screen washer pump has stopped working (no sound from the motor) the wipers are still working fine. The first simple job would be to check the fuse, but the illustration for the passenger side fuse box in my owner's handbook bears no resemblance to the one in the car. the one in the car has two lateral rows of 22 fuses and a third row of 6 fuses. Can you tell me which of the fuses (if any) controls the pump motor, or are there any other checks that I can carry out?.
thank you, ***** *****
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there Alan ,good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response I couldn't access your question
Ok the first check would be fuse 47 (15 amp )
The fuse box changed design in 2007 where by the fuse is 136
Can you check this first Alan and once again sorry for the delay
Regards Brian