Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a ford mondeo 1796cc X reg 5 door hatchback 2001. I

Customer Question

I have a ford mondeo 1796cc X reg 5 door hatchback 2001. I bought the car March 2013 and parked it up until December 2013. The battery was flat so I recharged it. The remote control central locking alarm key no longer opened the doors. The battery has been checked ( the one on the key) this is not the problem. Fuses have been checked they are ok. Recently the car was motied the garage tried to reprogramme the key this did not work. When I bought the car the central locking key worked fine. This week when I lock the drivers door the other three doors dont lock. I can lock all four doors by using the lock on the front nearside door. Can you help me
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

without predudice

you told me you are a ford mondeo owner and you can answer my question I paid the money and received no response. I feel I have been scammed I have reported you to Barclarycard for a refund. I will never deal with you again.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im sorry to see you have had a wait - this can happen sometimes as explained to you above.
I work as a Ford expert here on Justanswer... no one professes to be a specific car model owner - we are experts in our field in general.
I realise it can be disconcerting waiting as you have and you can get to thinking you have been scammed. Justanswer is a 100% genuine site / company I can assure you...for your peace of mind.
Im more than happy to you help you with your query should you wish to continue..just let me know by way of reply and we can go from there.
I look forward to hearing from you..
Kind Rgds, MIKE........................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was stupid to trust you you take advantage of gullable people

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again..

I am sorry you dain to feel the way you do.

Evidently you have sorted your cars' problems now and do not need any help.

For you to make that comments you have above after I have explained the situation to you shows there is no helping you sadly so I wont bother any further.

If you were to read the terms and conditions properly before using the site, you would see properly how the site works...good advice for the future with regards ***** ***** you may do then these misunderstandings on your part would not occur.

Kind Rgds. MIKE

( This is NOT an Info request - it is a FYI - a reply is not needed - your post in view of your response above, your post will be closed - thank you )
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You do not deserve an answer you know the facts don't contact me again in any way.

I WAS A FOOL TO TRUST YOU