Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Ford Fiesta

Customer Question

I have a 1993 Ford Fiesta mk 3 1.3 Ghia cvt with central locking so wanted to install upgraded remote locking , I need to know the location and colour of the wires to lock and unlock ,also need to find if its positive / negative trigger, single wire locking additional locking or universal motor driven locking , I don't think its a vacuum locking and what's best way of connecting them , '
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Keep looking please as I still have the problem
Thanks andy
Hello Andy,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Hello Andy,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please close the question as I have given up on the whole job
Thanks Andy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could you recommend some options