Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2013 ford ranger limited double cab, and have had

Customer Question

I have a 2013 ford ranger limited double cab, and have had problem since new
There is a noise from what seems front off side wheel where there is a noise transmission noise maybe this affects the running at certain speeds the vehical jumps & then slows down but is always noisy.
Two other problem are the auto gear shift lever keeps dropping out of the gear shift knob and when this happens I am stuck as you cant move the shift to park to restart,and the other problem is the drivers seat trim has broken off its bracket twice now
Why are these problems not cover by the warranty
Steve
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Steve,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?