Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Ford S Max 2.0l Diesel Powershift Automatic This is a 60

Customer Question

Ford S Max 2.0l Diesel Powershift Automatic This is a 60 plate c25k on the clock. The car emanates a very audible hissing sound when accelerating under load, slopes and the gearbox seems to struggle to settle in a gear when going up hill.

Drove down to Cornwall this weekend - on every incline the gear changing is chaotic, with the rev counter in a constant flutter.

The "hissing" sound sems to be from the engine compartment passenger side and occurs only when applying the accelerator under load.

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to close the question and have my money back now please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not had any reply and I want my money back now as previously requested.