sean
sean, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Master Technician.
31670004

I have just got a 2012 focus 1.6 Tdci Zetec with SD Navigation

Customer Question

I have just got a 2012 focus 1.6 Tdci Zetec with SD Navigation I cant find how to change the display from Night to day Cant acccess the "system" menu My unit is the one with a small display, controlled by UP Down Left Right and OK buttons also with NAV MENU INFO buttons I am going on holiday in the morning and would be most greatful if you can help me (PS There is no CD in the CD drive, should there be?) The SD card is a new 2015 edition
Regards Terry
Category: Ford
Expert:  sean replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I hope the following assists you.
To alter the screen brightness you use the vehicle display control buttons not the audio control buttons. Use the buttons to access the settings menu on the cluster display then go to lighting, select dimming then choose the option you require. This should be on Page 79 onwards of the owners hand book.
There is no CD for this system it is a SD card system.
Best wishes,
Sean.