sean
sean, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Master Technician.
31670004

Is there a spare ignition controlled fuse on a s max 2.0l diesel

Is there a spare ignition controlled fuse on a s max 2.0l diesel 2009 for a camera
Category: Ford
Expert:  sean replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I hope the following assist you.
The following fuse locations are unused in the fuse box under the bonnet, 21, 29, 30, 40 & 44. The following fuses in the central fuse box in the car are unused 6, 10, 12, 16, 20 & 23. This is for vehicles 02/02/2009 to 01/11/2009.
Let me know if you need further information regarding this and I'll reply as soon as I'm able to.
Best regards,
Sean.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Sean thanks for this info I will make the connection shortly, can you tell what type of connector I need to fit on the fuse box

Regards Barry

Expert:  sean replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,
to connect to the fuse box in the car needs a small spade type connector with a piggy back, the fuses in the fuse box are mini fuses. There is now way you can get in to the back of the fuse box which is why you need a piggy back connector to go in to the fuse terminal.
Regards,
Sean.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sean thanks again I will get the terminal and fuse and do the job this week
Regards Barry