Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a fiesta 1.4 diesel where the engine light and

Customer Question

HI I have a fiesta 1.4 diesel where the engine light and heater warning light do not come on when the ign is swithed on but come on when the cluster is self tested . also with normal diag tools and my scangauge, will not connect with the ECU (no communication)I bought Ford specific software and managed to connect with the ECU . Í managed to test 4 modules BDM ,Air Bag ,module BCM.& PCM & all tested OK But I am not getting any engine data back ,I would also add that I have changed the ECU and its just the same . I am thinking I have got a can line fault but I am not sure what to disconect to try to find it .   the eml  does not come on, even when there is an engine fault.

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close my Question

thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

CLOSE THE QUESTION