Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a ford transit minibus. Question, the person driving

Customer Question

I have a ford transit minibus. Question, the person driving says that the bus stalls while driving... in certain situations.. not all the time.. some time fine.. but other times stalls when driving... thought initially maybe the person driving and gear changing.. but what else could it be.... maybe a battery problem, as in the past with another transit with a low battey of the two batteries it has... when cold it stalled... but this seems to be when driving normally... some maybe driver error as a new person driving with PCV licence.. but it seems to happen after one has driven a while and in unsual situations..

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

refund would be good please... thanks...