Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

My 2015 ford transit has done 11000 miles.istarted the engine

Customer Question

hi my 2015 ford transit has done 11000 miles.istarted the engine this morning and the engine service now light has came on.is it still ok to drive until i get it booked in in a garage?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response I couldn't access you question
Ok the vehicle is fine to drive until you can have it checked by your nearest ford dealer
with this service now message this is basically a calculation the PCM /ECU does to determine the oil quality as the oil dilutes over time my here was a software update released to stop this message coming on too early
This will be covered under warranty
If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know
If you are Completely satisfied with my answer /advice
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER
Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening
Brian