Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

How do i remove front grill on 2914 ford ranger

how do i remove front grill on 2914 ford ranger
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response Ok I have attached the images we work off in the dealership as it's easier SMTP show images than describing the procedure with a job like this If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know If you are Completely satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have found the 3 plugs across the top but how does the grill lift of
Hi there the top flat part of the grill pulls out of the main grill (reference the arrows on the pictures )
Once this flat trim is removed there is 2 clips at the top side of the grill a dunderhead there is 6 snap clips (reference the last picture
Regards Brian