Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

2006 ford focus lx 1.6 automatic. Need 2 questions answered

Customer Question

2006 ford focus lx 1.6 automatic. Need 2 questions answered for I.V.A test application.
1) where exactly is the engine number located
2) what is the engine maximum power AND the engine speed at which it is obtained
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes go ahead and see if you can get an answer for me please. I'm going on holiday tomorrow,(Wednesday) and I may not have internet access to see if you got me an answer until next week. Hope that's not a problem. Thank you.
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ,good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response Ok the max power out put on the 1.6 2006 focus automatic is 100(bhp) @ 6000rpm I have attached an image to show you exactly where the engine code on the block is If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know If you are Completely satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice day Brian
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience: SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you so much. The application for the I.V.A has been a nightmare and your help has been greatly appreciated. I need to know how to word the position of the engine number..ie. rear of engine block or left of engine block. Sorry I'm not mechanically minded. Thanks again for your help.
Jackie
Hi Jackie good afternoon to you
Ok the engine code is stamped on the front right of the engine block reference the image I posted ( next to the gearbox )
This can be easily seen on the 1.6 petrol
If you need anymore help or advice on this issue Jackie please let me know
If you are Completely satisfied with my answer /advice
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER
Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice day
Any postive feedback /bonuses are kindly appreciated
Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Fantastic! Cheers.
Hi Jackie , no worries
If you ever need any future help or technical advice with your vehicle please let me know and I will do my upmost to assist you
Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening
Brian