Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

2012 Ford Kuga

Customer Question

2012 Ford Kuga locks when all doors shut & key inside car. Also locks when key outside car but door button not pressed. Both intermittant. Can you help? Thanks

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will continue waiting on reply

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response Does the vehicle have keyless entry (button on drivers habfjd handle Regards Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Answer did not give any information. I replied asking for more but did not receive a response.
I have received an email to rate my answer but would just like a refund