Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Focus CC3. Drivers Window was not closing in sequence with the roof. I removed the doo

Customer Question

Hi. Focus CC3. Drivers Window was not closing in sequence with the roof. I removed the door panel and cleaned the module contacts by pulling the connection block in and out say 6 times. Window worked fine. Then opened the roof to make sure that was alright, it opened but would not close. Eventually I got it to close in short bursts by pressing and releasing the roof button. How do I fix this please . Paul
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 years ago.
Hi Paul good evening to you and sorry the delayed response Do you still require assistance with this issue Regards Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please Brian.
Hi Paul Ok your issue will be caused by a loss of memory of the drivers window caused by dissconection of the drivers door module To reintialize the drivers window and convertible roof follow the instruction in the attached image If you need anymore help or advice on this issue Paul please let me know If you are Completely satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening Brian
Image
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Good Morning Brian

Unable to confirm a result yet as when I lowered the offside window and released then held for 3 seconds, then went to raise the window it wouldent move, previously if left for a few hours it does shut. So i will try again later.

However I did do the roof up and downs OK.

Hopefully I can confirm success later.

Paul.

Hi Paul , good morning to you
Ok it can take a few attempts to correct programme the window especially on the CC. As the window drops down firstly before roof goes back
The door should be shut when doing this
Eventually it will programme the one touch function in
Regards ***** *****
Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It finally stopped raining and I've been able to go through your suggestions and I'm happy to say it all works.. I've posted my smiley face. Thank you.
Hi Paul good evening to you , n
That's good news
If you ever need any future help or technical advice with your vehicle please let me know and I will do my upmost to assist you
Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening
Brian