Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have a ford galaxy mk3 with an instrument cluster whose

I have a ford galaxy mk3 with an instrument cluster whose mileage display just turns to a bright red line - the cluster has been sent off for repair but the fault keeps appearing. Once the display resets after the ignition is turned off the fault has gone the next time ignition is turned on. Is it something a software update will fix or am stuck getting a new cluster.

Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response Ok this is a fault I have seen several times on the s-max and Galaxy VariantsUnfortunately the only fix for this issue is to install a new cluster Sending these for repair isn't advised and very rarely fixes any of the faults reported for repair If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know If you are Completely satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening Brian