Mike
Mike, Ford Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I I have a escort 98 1800 the engine's turn over but fails

Customer Question

I I have a escort 98 1800 the engine's turn over but fails to stop I believe the alarm was disable can you help
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you --As there has been a delay, please reply and let me know if you do still need help with this - If so, then we can carry on -Rgds, MIKE.................................