Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I woke up to find my car locked but the windows all open. They

Customer Question

i woke up to find my car locked but the windows all open. They had opened by themselves/ What would cause this? The car is a Ford Mondeo with a 12 plate.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
what happens more often than not is the remote fob is sat on or the unlock button somehow held down inadvertently as this is a standard feature - holding down the unlock will lower all 4 windows if you're certain this isn't the case I'd replace the key fob battery and check the wiring loom where it passes through the door hinge on the drivers door
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.