Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I AM AFTER BUYING A FAULT DIAG CODE READER/RESET TOOL

Customer Question

I AM AFTER BUYING A FAULT DIAG CODE READER/RESET TOOL FOR A FORD FOCUS 1.8 TDDI 2002 ESTATE REG LR52XMU COULD YOU POINT ME IN THE WAY
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.The world of fault code readers can be a bit of a mine field, as you are probably aware if you have been looking at them. Firstly, can you give me an idea of your budget, and do you have a laptop you could use
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
There are two options, a hand held diagnostic scanner, or a PC based diagnostic system, if you have a laptop, this provides more features at a very low cost, although is more complex to use. If you prefer a hand held scanner, there are several options depending on what you need it to do and your budget. What type of system would suit you best?