Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Ford galaxy diesel auto 2005 11100miles vibration at 45 to

Customer Question

ford galaxy diesel auto 2005 11100miles vibration at 45 to 50 only under load if i lift of accelerator it goes
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, hopefully I can help!. Can you let me know if you have already had any checks carried out to look into this problem, and is this more of a vibration through the car or a wobble that causes the car to shake? Thanks, Ross.