Mike
Mike, Ford Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Internal light has come on under the steering wheel column

Customer Question

Internal light has come on under the steering wheel column will not go off ford fiesta Zetec 2014 can you help
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Need answer tonight battery in car will go flat if left.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -My name is***** happy to help.Im sorry to see you have had a wait... Please let me know where you are up to with this then we can progress - Rgds, MIKE...................................