Mike
Mike, Ford Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Need the central door lock wire diagram focus

Need the central door lock wire diagram for 2007 focus
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.

Please give me the full reg number of the car so that I can help you accurately - and the VIN if poss -

Rgds, MIKE............................

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think it must be it

WF05XXWPD57L48654

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

WF05XXWPD57L48654

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Pedro -

That is the VIN yes...

Please bear with me while I look up the info for you -

Rgds,MIKE.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Need to tell you if it can help, it's to install a proximity PKE System

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi again -

Ok - I have the wiring diagram for you -

Yes I got your extra message too -- The diagram is for whats on the car - any additional wiring diagrams - ie, if you are fitting a retro fit addition, would have to be got from your suppliers.

The diagram at the top shows the control unit for the system - flowing down to each of the lock mechanisms at the bottom -

Open the diagram fully to view it properly in your computer -

wiring diagram cdl

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank for the diagram but I can't identifie the wires colours

.

I see the relays id but in the fuse box they are not identifies

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi... leave it with me a little time - I will get back to you asap..
Mike, Ford Technician
Experience: Tech Expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think it will be faster if you can tell which colour lock and unlock the motors from fuse box..

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
HI there- Ok sorry about that .. I will list the wire colours as they are used in the diagram for you -ge\sw Yellow and Blacksw -- Blackws / \sw - White and Blackws / \ Vi - White and Violetsw/ Og -- Black and Orangesw/ gn - Black and Greensw/bl - Black and Bluews/ gn -- White and Greensw/rt - Black and Redws - Whiteog/ ge - Orange and Yellowsw - Black --- So you have all the general colour codes there...
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
If you dont have a combination shown as above - ie, ws / gn... just pick out which you have / need -- for example.... if you have a "ws " only - you know from the chart, that is a White. I hope that helps you further.Rgds, and all the best with it - MIKE.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I already saw the photo on pc screen, I already printed but the letters are not clear... i can't identifie it...

Can you tell me colours of lock and unlock wires please...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello again Pedro.

Im was off the last time you replied to me so I did not see your reply until now.. But then you put your question as a re list - which meant I lost it... please don't put it as a relist as it then causes a big delay.

Also- you listed a "duplicate" of this question - All duplicates are closed - this is to save you being charged twice for the same info.

Looking at what you say above -- Pedro.. all wiring diagrams are small when printed - what you need to do is enlarge the diagram on your screen ( zoom ).. then you can see the lettering - or, enlarge it - then print it out so that you can see it.

Im afraid I cannot do that for you - that is something you need to do on your PC. So that is what you need to do - however, looking at the diagram, the trigger wires are black and green.

. Kind Rgds, MIKE.