Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2010 1.6 Ford Focus zetec s and was wondering about

Customer Question

I have a 2010 1.6 Ford Focus zetec s and was wondering about modifying it slightly. I like a few features on tbe Ford Focus RS and wondered if it's possible to have the carbon fibre bonnet vents fitted to my car. Also could I have the wheel arches from it fitted so I could have the bumper fitted also. My car can have a sunroof fitted too and would like one. An upgrade on my exhaust wouldn't go a miss either and don't want any fake sound like a loud rumble and would like just an upgrade on my current one for sound etc. how much would these requests cost if possible of course individually?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello the basic chassis is the same between the two cars so yes the RS parts will bolt onto your car, however buying them from Ford will be an expensive routewhat I'd suggest is trying to source good used parts whereever possible as the body parts you describe would be in excess of £2000as for the exhaust there's a fair bit of choice, but it will depend on on what sounds and look you're after as this a very subjective thingMiltek are a good choice and produce a few options for this car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.