Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I think I have locked my key fob in my car a 2010 ford focus

Customer Question

I think I have locked my key fob in my car a 2010 ford focus titanium and I am on holiday how can I get into my car?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
hello sorry to say that there's no 'secret' way inI'd suggest the best option is to contact the AA / RAC as they are expierenced in this sort of thing and carry speicialised tools to gain entry with a minimum of damage or a automotive locksmithsorry its not more DIY answer but this really is the best course of action
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.