Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Ford kuga 2012 how to get at horns ?please

ford kuga 2012 how to get at horns ?please
Hi there good afternoon to you and Iam very sorry for the delayed response I have just seen this question has not been answered Do you still require assistance /images of the procedure to replace your horn Kind regards ***** ***** Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes please go ahead with instructions for replacing hornshorns
Hi there ,good evening to you Ok the horn is located on the underside of the vehicleYou need to remove the radiator (front undershield ) and then remove the horn assembly (1 x 10 mm bolt and one electrical connector I have attached an image of the horn location (this can vary on exact location on kuga as sometimes it is at the side ) If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know If you are Completely satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening Brian