Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Matt I have a 2006 ford focus c max 1.6 tdci with 124000

Customer Question

Hi Matt I have a 2006 ford focus c max 1.6 tdci with 124000 on the clock, but have just changed the engine for second hand unit that's done 48000 miles I have also fitted re-man injectors and new turbo and new dpf but I am getting a engine systems fault light on and loss of power can you what the problem is.?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good afternoon to you
I see your question has been unanswered do you still require advice with this concern
Has a fault code check been carried out if so what code was logged
Regards ***** *****
Brian