Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2008 Ford Fiesta Diesel 1400 . I found the well in

I have a 2008 Ford Fiesta Diesel 1400 . I found the well in the boot with about 2 inches of water. No obvious way its getting in there . Have you any suggestions where its coming from and how to seal it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
1st thing to check is the condition of the boot seal, rub a little vaseline / grease along the seal and then close the boot and reopen it to check if there's a constant line of grease also check the well for any missing blanking plugs and cracks in the sealent
Normal
0
false
false
false
EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
then also check that the re-circulation setting on the air heating controls is working and that you can pull fresh air in from the outside.If this isn't OK then the dash will have to come apart to fix the flap that controls this aspect.