Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a ford transit 64 plate 22 duratorq the vans been off

Customer Question

i have a ford transit 64 plate 22 duratorq the vans been off the road for a while sometimes wen i start it the fule guge reads empty and the milles to empty dousent read atoll just ----
instead off the normal 0 and uthertimes wen im in it it will read randum and go up and down at will but now thers just nuthing
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help - advise.
I note you haven't been back to check on your question at all -
Please let me know if you have made any progress on the issue at all - then we can go from there when Im sure you are here still -
Best Rgds, MIKE........................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i havent been back on the weather has been terible and its been playing havock with my internet .thers been no progress with the van so im still looking for ansewrs i need the fule guge to work properly