Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

There I have a ford transit mk7 09 plate, my engin management

Customer Question

Hi there I have a ford transit mk7 09 plate, my engin management light come on for roughly 5 starts and stays on then it will go off and stay off for roughly 5 starts, what do you suggest I do about it ? Many thanks.....joe
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there joe good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response
Ok before going any further joe you must have a diagnostic fault code check done so we can clarify the fault code tjat is causing the MIL light to illuminate this is an imperative part of the diagnosis and is needed to save time and money by having the correct fault code avaiable allows us to diagnose the fault easier as without a fault code we would be working blind ie : using guess work and surmising which is something I don't advise
If you need anymore help or advice on this issue Joe please let me know ie:after having the fault code check done
We can carry on our discussions on this same post
If you are Completely satisfied with my answer /advice
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER
Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice day
Brian