Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I've got ford Galaxy 15 Rey just wanted to know to keep my

Customer Question

I've got ford Galaxy 15 Rey just wanted to know to keep my turbo clean how often do i need to put a turbo or dpf cleaner in my car
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good morning to and sorry for the delayed response Do you still require assistance with your queryKind regards ***** ***** Brian