Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

We have a Ford Focus 1600 60 plate car. Yesterday, the abs

Customer Question

We have a Ford Focus 1600 60 plate car. Yesterday, the abs and skid light came on together, they do not flash but are on constantly. Then later in the day the engine light came on, all 3 remain on now.
The car seems to be driving as normal but all the 3 lights remain on. Can you help?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response Do you still require assistance with this issueKind regards ***** ***** Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi there Brian, I did contact the customer service team to say I hadn't had a reply and they asked me if I wanted a refund so I said yes, however, they haven't paid my £20 back so if you want to answer my question please go ahead.By the way there is now a noise that has started to appear, it's intermittent and sometimes the warning lights disappear for a while only leaving the engine light on. I don't know if that helps at all.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I have sent the Expert letting them know you would like their assistance.
Thank you for your patience.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.