Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2004 st220 had the bonnet open in the rain to fill

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2004 st220 had the bonnet open in the rain to fill the screen wash when I started it back up it is running lumpy like its not firing on all cylinders so water has ingressed somewhere but where any ideas regards Danny
Category: Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello most likely is onto the tops of the spark plugs / coils so I'd suggest to remove the plastic engine cover and the forward row of ignition coils and use some compressed air to blast the area clean and clear
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you